Mouse Guard Links
- Mouse Guard Comic Book Official Site
- Mouse Guard Wikipedia entry
- Mouse Guard Burning Wiki
- Mouse Guard Forum
- Mouse Guard Reference Sheets
Rules we messed up
- Beginner’s Luck: When rolling unskilled, add up all dice including help and Traits, and then half that total rounding up. Then you can add Persona dice.
- Tying a Conflict: If both sides are reduced to zero disposition in the same action, both sides accomplish their goals. This is a very dangerous outcome!
- Tiebreaker Roll: A tiebreaker roll is a second versus test between the two opponents. If a skill or Nature was used in the initial tied versus test, Will or Health must be rolled to break the tie. If Will or Health was used in the initial tied roll, Nature must be used in the tiebreaker.